Hey folks, my week just flew by and I wanted to share some really fun cards I made from the Stampendous catalog.
I'm not sure if you know it, but I love trees. Love to draw them, but I love to color them even more so when the January catalog products were released to the design team I kind of had to squeal.
Where I grew up we had a birch tree in our front yard and try as I might I never climbed it, but I do remember getting close to the trunk and inspecting it. The white bark speckled with black rough patches was fascinating! That tree was one of the reasons I love sketching out trees.
Anyway, you can see my colored Birch Forest card (above) as a project page on the Stampendous website with a supply list and instructions, plus links to the Stampendous products I used.
I have a second card today that I made this week because I really wanted to try out stamping a background with my MISTI!!!!! Here's the card that I made.
I used Cling Camping Words Stamp with the MISTI with a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.
|Cling Camping Words Stamp|
Here is the Splitcoaststampers forum where I've been stalking and watching all the videos to learn how to get more out of my MISTI. This video by Lydia Fiedler is what helped me create my card for today.
PLUS! The instructions and supply list for this card are on the Stampendous site here. I feel a sorry not adding it all here for you, but it is Friday before spring break for me and I want to squeeze in some more crafting time before my kids are home! (EDT: I've added the supplies and instructions right here for easy access!)
Supplies (Amazon Affiliate Shopping links = AZ, others non-affiliate):
- Campground Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
- Camping Words Stamp (AZ, STM)
- Fitted Frames A Die Set (AZ, STM)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- Embossing Heat Tool (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Herb Garden, Yellow Corn
- Memento™ Ink Pads by Tsukineko® - Dandelion, Bahama Blue, Toffee Crunch (all affiliate links)
- Colored Pencils - Yellow, Green (AZ)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (AZ)