Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, September 9, 2016

Trucking Through a Ruff Day


Yay! It's Friday and I have a card today that might make you a little happy after a RUFF week.


Stampendous is having a truck tidings theme this week with the truck stamp set that I used for my card today.
Truck Tidings Clear Stamp and Die Set
As you can see this set is going to be so much fun to use for the holidays with presents and a Christmas tree, but those images can be used for non-holiday themes, too! I decided to create an encouragement card with the help of two other stamp sets from Stampendous.

Spring Short Stack Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
Dog Sayings Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
The grass die is from Create Fall Die Cut Set.

Here's a peek at the layers using Scrapbook Adhesive Thin and Regular Foam Squares.


Thanks for stopping by! There's more inspiration to see just follow the link list below.

Friday


Details:
Stamps: Truck Tidings, Spring Short Stack and Dog Sayings (Stampendous)
Paper: Mixed Media White (Stampendous), My Colors cardstock (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers, French Blue in Ocean Breeze Chalk Paintbox  (Clearsnap)
Accessories: Create Fall Die Cut Set and Picasso Shield/Stencil (Stampendous), Natural Handle Stencil Brush Set (DreamweaverStencils/Stampendous), Thin and Regular Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives)


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Poor Teddy looks like he ran into a door or something!! LOL Love your blue truck!! All shiny and new looking!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Janelle! Love the good old truck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I would be cheered up with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mix of stamp sets I just love this dea. Your coloring is subperb tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!