Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, January 13, 2018

If you Give A Mouse Conversation Hearts


If you give a mouse conversation hearts he'll make a balanced conversation out of them! "Be mine, love you! XO"

My card for today was made for the Stampendous October 2017 catalog release. I just love this mouse lounging in a pile of heart candy. I'm not sure that it would be comfortable to lay on those bumpy candies, but this mouse doesn't mind at all!



This mouse Balancing Hearts might seem like the main theme of my card, and well it certainly was planned that way but there's another major product I loved using too. Check out the heart vine border filled with colorful hearts! This die comes in the Spring Border Die Set also from the October 2017 release.

Here's how I made this sweet little card.

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Stampendous:
  • House-Mouse® Balancing Hearts (AZ, STM
  • Spring Border Die Set (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Canvas - Wildflower, Sky, Tuscan Sky, Grasshopper; Mini Dots - Pink Carnation)
  • Alcohol Markers by Copic® (B00, B52, E21, E23, E27, E30, E50, G12, G21, RV10, RV32, Y11, Y15, YR12, YR21, V12, V15, V91)
  • ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • Thin 3D Foam Adhesives Squares (AZ)
  • Mono Liquid Adhesive by Tombow (AZ)
  • Twine by Whisker Graphics (AZ)
  • Mini Layering Tool by Perfect Papercraft Tools (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Fold 5-1/2 x 11 inch Wildflower cardstock in half for card base.
  2. Adhere Pink Carnation cardstock onto the base.
  3. Stamp Balancing Hearts onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  4. Mat with Sky and Tuscan Sky cardstock using Mini Layering tool and adhere with foam squares to card base.
  5. Die cut Spring Border die from 1 x 5-1/4 inch Sky cardstock and glue down onto the card base.
  6. Die cut additional borders from scraps of Tuscan Sky, Grasshopper, and Wildflower to inlay different color heart shapes into Sky border on the card base.
  7. Tie twine around card front.
It's what I do! I'm a maker who receives goodies for design team work, but I wouldn't do it if I didn't already like the products I receive so comments I make are what I mean and not just because I received them to make my project. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!